|HOME||ASSISTED LIVING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SERIES||CCG ONLINE CAMPUS|
This program is a self-paced course developed by CALA members to strengthen and develop leadership potentials. This online course has been approved for 8 hours of continuing education for administrators, RN, LPN, and CNA.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
From resident and dementia care directors and managers, to maintenance directors, dining service coordinators, activity directors, new hires and more, this course has something to offer for everyone. It’s also a perfect fit for those preparing to assume a leadership role. Participants will earn a certificate in Assisted Living Leadership.
- Enhance Resident Satisfaction
- Improve Employee Confidence
- Enjoy Greater Employee Retention
- Increase Leaders’ Credibility
- Strengthen Union Avoidance Measures
- Heighten Organizational Loyalty
- Understanding Assisted Living
- Becoming a Valued Leader
- Enhancing Professionalism
- Advancing Effective Communication
- Cultivating Quality Customer Relations
- Mentoring & Coaching Resolution
- Mastering Time Management
Regular Price: $129.00
CALA Members: $99.00 (after discount applied)
ALFA Affiliate: $129.00 ($99.00 after discount)
This course is approved for 8 hours of continuing education for administrators, RN, LVN, LPN, and CNA.
|CONTACT CCG||TUESDAY TIPS||ABOUT CCG|